February 11, 2009

there's such a lot of world to see...


By the day's end, I'll have landed in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Kingdom! Sounds magical. For seven days and eight nights, I will fumble across the country seeking... something. While in Seoul, I've filled my life with as much company as possible, constantly surrounding myself with people and activity. Someone mentioned that I might need a little introspective in my life, and perhaps a week of gallivanting around an exotic kingdom is just the ticket.

The anticipation is high, the adrenaline is running and I get quick pangs of excitement in my stomach. Though this'll be my third trip to southeast Asia, I feel like a complete novice. I'm so excited right now that I'm not exactly sure what to say.

I guess, mostly I'm grateful for the things that have happened in my life so far. After a pretty stressful year or intense growth and unwanted learning, I feel free to breathe and experience anything and everything. I'm a total believer in the idea of a karass, and am excited to see who else will be a part of it. The plan so far is to fly into Phnom Penh, take a bus north and stop by a random village for a night or two and continue on bus to Siem Reap. I'll do all the touristy things in Siem Reap and return to Seoul on the 20th.

Till then... I'll try to keep this blog and my facebook videos updated.


Leah sen heuy!

2 comments:

psychedelic said...

A stay over at a random village...awesome! Be safe :)

DuVäl said...

whoa...I'm nervous...

woohoo!!

take pics!