March 9, 2009

introductions

Hello class, please introduce yourselves on paper.


Verbatim:

My name is kim-hyn-woo. My favorite food is rice. I want to be a movie 감독 because it will be very exciting and I would like watch moive but I don't like korean moive. korea moive is very boring and it's not very exciting. I live in Seoul Korea. Some other people think my country is very great country, but I don't think so. My habby is game.


Hellow teacher. I like computer game and read book, sleep, eat but I'm hate English because English is some difcout and boring

My name is Lee shin ho. My job is student. My future job i s porice officer. My hobby is play coputer game. I like a pizza, chicken. good bye-bye.

I'm Yun Sung-hoon. My hobby is playing computer games. I play games to relieve my stress. I don't play much times buy my ability is not that bad. Nowadays, I study to go special-purpose high schools. I know it's very hard to go there so I study hard. In this year, I want to improve myself as much as I can. I love to eat salmon or crabs. These are expensive foods but it's delicious. If I earn lots of money, I'll eat these foods without any pressure of money.

I Like Music and singasong I Don't Like English.

My name is 희준. I like computer. thanks

Now, let me introduce myself. At first, my name is mina yoo. My hobby is talking with friends. So I really hope to be a good friend with you. Red is my favorite color. Because it is a symbol of passion. In the future, I'll be a lawyer for some poor people. I'm very small and fool now. But I believe I can be a lawyer.

My name is Hwang-Yong Han. My dream is Model. I'm like sports. My home is bery happy. My family is father, mother, sister and me. I'm like England at New catsle and Italia at roma. I'm study TAEKWONDO. I'm Black belt. I'm Man but nothing is girl frend.

I'm Ji-eun Shim in class 5. My favorite subjects are 'Korean' and 'English.' It's glad to attend your class!! and also I'm very curious about Tr. Binda's class. I hope we can communicate with her a lot (with my classmates). I'm very interested in English, and I've been other countries using English. It was really nice to make friends in other countries. They were helpful for my schoollife in there. also they're interested in Korean culture. That was a chance for me to be their friend. I hope my classmates will be friendly like them. I'm very exciting!!! wow!!

I like to play basketball. It's happly to me. I always happy. Because I see a friend. My best friend is 오정민. he is kind. so I love him. I get up at 6. And go to the school and play basketball.

I'm name is Youn-Ji-Hwan. I'm 16 years old. My family sisther, brother, frother, mother. I like play the game so soccer. I'm dream teacher. However I'm not study.

I like computer Game.



I've got some good students... it's been a good two weeks so far :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. that was entertaining. they like computer games over there, huh?