February 15, 2012

love



Browsing through all the Facebook newsfeeds today, if it wasn't about Jeremy Lin's amazing fourth quarter game against Toronto, it was pictures sprayed with red, pink and white. And as commercial as it is, it was a game dedicated to love. It made me happy to see so many couples celebrating in their own, personal ways. Some were extravagant, straight-from-the-movies kind of fetes. Others were homemade, sweet and tender celebrations. All were romantic and lovely.

Although  the greater part of me still believes Valentine's Day is a manufactured scheme, a part of me also wishes I had celebrated a day set aside to celebrate love. Since, after all, love does make the world go round.

Instead, I'll share a few strange things that inspire my love... platonically, romantically, spiritually...



[remnants of a good time]




[lovable kitties]




[posters for potential movies or stage acts i might watch]




[bread and butter]


Happy Valentine's Day~ Celebrate!

1 comment:

paul said...

for some reason none of the photos are coming out for me - but happy vaLINtines day :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bk_9T482g